Saturday, 18 July 2015

Swim kids swimming

swimkids is a lot like the swimming animals. but its for older kids. i am in those lessons and i started in swim kids 3. and i mooved up in to swim kids 4. i have been learning a standing dive  and a siting dive and a kneeling dive. i have a photo for you so i am going to show.


i like swimming and it is hard being in swim kids.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Samantha! That is excellent that you are taking swimming lessons! I bet you could teach me a few things! I'm glad you like swimming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha - I can't wait to have you show me all the new things you have learned from your lessons! And I wonder what you will learn this week?!?!
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found swimming hard too! I always got very cold in the water...! When the water is warm I love to swim now ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.