Here is the chapter book if you'd like to read it:
Emily’s Life – by Samantha
Chapter 1
Ones upon a time there was a lonely
princess her name was Emily. She lived in a palace in the jungle. There were two
best friends, but Emily could not fit in with them. She had best friends all
ready. She wanted to join in with them not her best friends. their names were
Slink and Samuel. They were sister and brother. Slink and Samuel want to have a
beach ball party and the other best friends Lucy and Sabrina were having a
slumber party what should I do said Emily. She ran and in her room she finely
got it. She will go to half of the beach ball party and she will go to half of
the sleep over.
The next day it was the day that Emily performed!!!!!!.
She had never performed before. And it was the day that she had 2 party’s to go
to. Its going to be fun. She is the main role she’s the main girl. Emily’s role
name was Lulu She got to dance with her
crush. It is fun acting.
Chapter 2
The party’s
She went to the beach ball party first. She
played and played with her best friends.
Hours went bye it was time for the play. She
danced sang laughed and walked gracefully. She did every thing right. It was
time to go to the sleepover.
Any one is welcome said Lucy. Everything was
going so fast. They ate candy and they watched movies she stayed up late like
the other girls. When she woke up she had breakfast. Then she fainted because
everything was going too fast. A few minutes later she woke up from fainting.
There still was a long time until they had
to go home. There was still 1hr left.
Emily knew she should take it easy when she
fainted.
When she got home she told every in her
family that she fainted.
The mother of Emily She was very upset but
the mother of Emily. She knew that she learned her lesson.
Chapter 3
They finally rote a note (The sisters )
The sisters were at a dance camp in
Australia. They also were doing swimming in there camp. I will do the camp next
year. I will be 7 next year. I am taking swimming lessons soon. 4 weeks of it 4
days a week. I herd a bang it sounded like this BOOM BONG BANG I screamed. It
was scary. MOM I AM GOING SIMMING WITH MY BEST FRIENDS. ok sweetie go ahead.
I swam and swam. My Slink was very
impressed. Lucy was there she said amazing skills. Lucy reminded me of Makayla
my sister and Slink reminded me of Mariah I missed Mariah and Makayla. It was
sad i am sad. I miss them I have 1 more day with out them. Its bean a day are
they stuck.? I hope not. Because da is with them. They stayed up all night
talking and talking. The next day they came back. It was 9:00am I rain to the
car it was so exciting I said. Your back I said.
Chapter 4
The scary time with your sisters
I herd I BANG BOM BANG CLINK TOMBOLL did
you do that Makayla? I said that did you Mariah? I said that Did you do that
mom? I said that Did you dad I said that NO said all of them I said shhhhhh do
you want the monster to eat you NO then shhhhhhhhhhhh. everyone quietly said
ok. She herd nock it sounded like this. Nock nock BING nock nock nock BING then
Emily went to the door there was here crush it was a prince he gave a thank you
card to her. It said thank you for helping me practice the ball room dance for
the play. Thank you for the card said Emily. We found out the monster was there
dog they laughed and laughed.
Chapter 5
Thank you’s from every one
There were 10 cards at the front door they
were from misses Samantha and mister great they said wonderful thank you for
joning in with us for the school play. and flowers from them to and there were
8 more cards another was from misses Nancy said you are so grown up she did a
sad face on hers and another was from mister smile face I laughed he beautiful there
was still 6 left
But they all signed the card.
The end
Thank you for reading this chapter book I had a
little help by dad and grandma and mom

Great sounds in your story! I can really hear them. I love how much emotion you weave into your story Samantha. Fantastic story writing!!
ReplyDeleteHOLY MOLEY! you wrote an amazing story Samantha!! It was fun to read and very exciting with all the strange sounds but I'm glad it turned out to just be the dog!! That was a very funny twist! I hope you will continue to write stories! XO
ReplyDeleteThat was such a fun story Samantha! It had twists, turns and lots of fun noises! I was a little scared there, but glad it was only a dog!!!
ReplyDelete