Wednesday, 13 May 2015

my 1st day in summer

i have been in the sprinkler i was in my bathing soot (mom wanted me to say this). it is fun being in the spinkaler i had so much fun. i love summer.

i am exited to go to disney land on may the 31 first . i have been doing good things
on my dancing and my piano
   
i love doing swimming and i love dancing it is my live it is so much  fun i am in jazz hip hop and i am in jazz and tap it is a little bit crazy

9 comments:

  1. sweet i love your idea of summer i am glad i get to hang out with you in the summer yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mariah that is is sweet but i do my 1 thing in summer alone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Samantha! Now you have me ask excited for summer too! In not going to Disneyland though... Too bad :( I'm excited for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Samantha! That is one incredible Summer - swimming / sprinkler on the trampolene / lots of slurpies / ......whooops! Think I was thinking of ideas of how I'd like to spend Summer...hahaha!! I know you will have so much fun in Disneyland....and I will have fun with Cocoa & the 3 fish while you are gone!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! You are one busy young lady, Samantha! I love that you have so many interests to choose from...swimming, dancing, piano, trampolining, running through the sprinkler...whew!!!...and Disneyland is going to be such a great adventure :-) Have the best of summers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for reading my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing it is so amazing Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thanks for inviting me to read your summer blog Samantha! I am excited to read what you get up too!! Sounds like day one was already full of fun!! I hope that we can do some fun things together too!! Love you Sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.